- WWE stock was up 0.62% today, closing at $11.40.
- Portfolio Manager Jay Kaplan of Royce Funds has an article here looking at his firm's experiences with WWE stock this year. He noted that they had had reduced their shares before the stock hit $30 before ultimately nosediving to where it is now.
- As noted earlier, Aksana was one of eleven WWE talents released yesterday. Aksana commented on her release on her Instagram, writing:
"It hasn't quite hit me yet and I've been repeating it in my head. I hate to say that my run with WWE is over. Sucks that I'm leaving, especially at this point in my career! But thank you to everyone around the world who have supported me these past few years, I LOVE YOU ALL. Kisses xx"
She also posted this photo with Rosa Mendes following her last WWE match:
Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0613/576986/aksana-on-her-wwe-release/#Y3p6mXsKJdiCoz6z.99
No comments:
Post a Comment