Matches and wrestlers on WWE Network he draws inspiration from:
"For me personally, I've been watching a lot of everything, mostly older WWE and WCW type stuff like Rey Mysterio and the cruiserweights. I watched a match with Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc, it's one of my all-time favorites. From the perspective of what these guys were supposed to do, knowing how things are now, when you're on the undercard and you're supposed to go out and have this undercard match, Rey and Eddie were supposed to do that but instead they went out and stole the show in the very first match of the show and from what I read in their books, people were pretty upset about that. Just to watch the match and know what happened backstage 'politically' it really is one of my favorite matches and one of my favorite scenarios."
Turning heel:
"I would love to, first and foremost, I've been clamoring at that for a while now but the situation has to be right and the timing has to be right; everything has to be right. I wouldn't want to just do it for the sake of doing it because you might get lost in the shuffle that way. If the situation was right, it would give me a chance to do something completely different and show people a side of me they have never seen before, which I think would be great and I think would be fun."
Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0326/572547/kofi-kingston-talks-andre-battle-royal/#xfyT8U5hGgsbOH64.99
No comments:
Post a Comment