Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Zeb Rants On Cesaro, Chris Jericho Says A New WWE Era Has Begun, SmackDown Rating Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0407/572967/zeb-rants-on-cesaro/#PQAjDazxbQ1EIdI4.99

Zeb Rants On Cesaro, Chris Jericho Says A New WWE Era Has Begun, SmackDown RatingChris Jericho went on Twitter and praised tonight's RAW:
"WOW! Best #MondayNightRaw EEVVEERRR!! Now that's how you introduce and put over new talent. The new era has begun!!! @wwe"
The final rating for Friday's WWE SmackDown was a 1.92, down from the previous week's 2.08 rating. As noted, the show drew 2.71 million viewers, also down from the previous week.
Zeb Colter has been ranting on Twitter since Cesaro dumped him on tonight's RAW. Here are some of his tweets:
"WE LITERALLY MADE @WWECesaro. 10 MONTHS AGO, NOBODY KNEW HIS NAME #WeThePeople @RealJackSwagger AND ME MADE HIM. UNGRATEFUL TWITHEAD. @WWE"
"I'M GLAD I SLAPPED @WWECesaro NOW. I SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED HIM HARDER. HE PROVED EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT IMMIGRANTS. SORRY BUNCH. @WWE"

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0407/572967/zeb-rants-on-cesaro/#PQAjDazxbQ1EIdI4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment