We would appreciate a report for these shows, so if you are attending one, please send us a report by clicking here.
- In addition to Sunday's live event in Philly, Cena will also be appearing at the Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con earlier that afternoon from 1 to 2:30. The Bella Twins, Batista and Bruno Sammartino are also slated to appear at the fan fest this weekend. The Bellas will appear tonight from 4:30pm - 7pm and will be doing a Q&A. Bruno is scheduled to appear this Saturday from 11am - 2pm, and Batista will be appearing the same day from 2pm - 6pm and will also be doing a Q&A. We would appreciate photos and reports from the Q&As, so if you are attending one, please send us a report by clicking here.
- As noted earlier, Cena spoke to Philly.com about appearing at Comic-Con this Sunday.
"I have an appearance there from 1 to 2:30 Sunday and then . . . I have a show that night," Cena said. "I'm happy to be able to do it. I'd love to do all day."
Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0620/577208/john-cena-talks-comic-con-appearance/#JDrQEoOfHKEZsxSr.99
No comments:
Post a Comment