Source: Bleacher Report
"The Attitude Era, ECW, everything together has come to make wrestling not so old fashioned, which I could say was cheesy by my standards and had to evolve, so now the fans tend to be drawn more toward what they find entertaining, which is subjective."
Mike Chiari: You've faced most of the top stars in the business over the past two decades, but who is someone who you either haven't wrestled at all or have only wrestled sparingly that you'd like to work an extended program against in WWE?
"Hulk Hogan. Bring Hulk Hogan back, I want to work with him.
"I don't really worry about those things. When people ask me about guys I don't say yes or no, but I go where the money is. Any chance I have to be a main event at a pay-per view, like main eventing WrestleMania, is that important to me? At this point, it's something that would be really nice."
RVD also discussed this Sunday's pay-per-view, wrestling in Philadelphia, MITB vs. The Royal Rumble, wrestling part time in WWE and more. You can check out the full interview by clicking here.
Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0623/577309/rob-van-dam-talks-helping-younger-talent/#pXrbQKGYgJQhOcQL.99
No comments:
Post a Comment