Wrestling INC: You're going to be facing Cedric Alexander in a submission match at the upcoming pay-per-view. Is that a style you requested? It seems right down your ally.
Strong: No, Nigel [McGuinness] brought that idea to me. I love it. We are putting Cedric in a situation he's uncomfortable with and seeing if he has enough heart to get out of it. That's what I've been trying to do with Cedric. I've said in previous interviews that I only want the best for him. He needs to be tested to grow and if he fails, he fails. I want him to understand that everything I've done is to make him better. Live on the pay-per-view, I'm going to embarrass him because it's an uncomfortable situation for him. I just don't think he's ready yet, so it'll be a fun one for one.
Wrestling INC: Thanks for taking the time to speak with us. We're definitely looking forward to the pay-per-view on Sunday and I urge all our readers to check it out. Is there anything you'd like to plug?
Strong: I'm on Twitter at @roderickstrong and head over to ProWrestlingTees.com for my t-shirts. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram [#roderickstrong] for some insight on how my life is around and outside of wrestling. Make sure to go to ROHWrestling.com. If you don't have cable to order the pay-per-view, there will be a live internet pay-per-view as well. Go to ROHWrestling.com for those details.
Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0620/577218/roderick-strong-talks-roh-ppv/#C632oySJSyL2BJXa.99
No comments:
Post a Comment