Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Jeff Hardy Talks About TNA's TV Situation, Victory Road 2011, His Goals, Willow, Wolves, More PAGE2

My mentality will probably never be right. Each time I go out there and wrestle I think it could be my time, my luck could run out. Luckily I still have a little in me.
I'm going to let my body decide. If I feel the same way I do in 5 years from now I will still keep doing what I'm doing right now.
If you could go back in time and talk to a younger version of yourself, what would you say?
Don't f*** up man. You know better. Don't let a substance control you. There's a long road to recovery and it's crazy how long it took me to get it. I basically say get it now before it's too late. Thankfully it never became too late; I never died. But I let the substances control me.
TNA TV deal thoughts:
I hope in 2 years you're still watching me on Spike every Thursday night. I love being on Spike. I hope they work something out in their negotiations. They use me for my talents and I show up and do the best that I can. It's not up to me to make that decision, out of my control and I just hope for the best. Ultimately, I would love to remain on Spike.
You current goals, as a singles competitor and as a tag team?
I'm not sure if Matt wants a long-term deal or not. As long as he is around we will team. We've both got great solo careers also. To win the world title again would be great but I just want to do the best I can. I want to make Jeff Hardy and Willow work in the "3 faces of Foley" character kind of way. In a way that the fans get a glimpse into my mind. When I'm getting ready for a match, the fans see me in as a dark room as Willow seeing what he is telling me in my mind and the fans get to see it and get pumped up. I want to make that work as the Charismatic Enigma.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0804/579641/jeff-hardy-talks-about-tna-tv-situation/#tE5M1OHOZdMgg9JK.99

No comments:

Post a Comment