Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jeff Hardy Talks Teaming With Matt, Going For The World Title, His TNA Future, Team 3D, More Read more PAGE3 at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0806/579719/jeff-hardy-talks-teaming-with-matt/#pg1ZVQdFJ2ZXjcUD.99

Donald Wood: You are one of the top singles competitors in the sport today. While joining forces with your brother is something the fans are going to enjoy, do you still have the taste for the World Heavyweight Championship and is that something you'd like to achieve in TNA again?
Jeff Hardy: Oh, for sure. That's that feeling that never gets old and when you talk about holding onto something as long as you can. Whether I retire a year from now or not I would like to hold that title one more time and keep it until that point that breaks me, whatever it may be. I would love to end my career as World Champion. I can't be Jeff Hardy without taking chances, if I feel like I do now, I'm going to keep going out there like I did against Bobby Lashley a few weeks ago. I'm going to go all out and go hard and go for it to win that title.
Donald Wood: Would you go through your brother Matt to win the world title?
Jeff Hardy: Oh my god, I would love it. I think it could be done so tasteful it would be insane in TNA. I would love that more than anything. I'd love to work Matt, especially for the world title, it would be so good.
Mike Chiari: TNA has obviously done a good job of locking up a lot of its talent to long-term contracts in recent months. Have you given any thought to your contract situation? Would you be interested in a long-term deal to remain a focal point of TNA?
Jeff Hardy: Possibly, yeah, I mean I'm locked in pretty much for two more years because I re-signed, and it's up to TNA to keep me around. I'll make that decision as we get closer to the time, but right now I pretty much have a dream job. I have a three year old daughter and I'm fortunate enough to be able to have this dream job and so much time at home each day with her and I take advantage of it. As long as I keep going now with this schedule, it's perfect for me. As far as 5, 10 years down the road, I can't say.
Brandon Galvin: If you had the opportunity to book your last match, would you guys prefer to wrestle against Matt or as a tag team with him?
Jeff Hardy: Oh, that's a good question, ultimately it would be killer to wrestle Matt because we dove into this journey wrestling each other and we've done it so many times. Yeah, that would be the perfect last match, to wrestle Matt.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0806/579719/jeff-hardy-talks-teaming-with-matt/#pg1ZVQdFJ2ZXjcUD.99

No comments:

Post a Comment